[OpenGeoscience] Budget 2022: go / no go ?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 19 17:46:44 PST 2022

Peter,

thanks for working on the budget - the proposal looks good. If travel is
not possible the $1500 can still be spent to cover registration to
on-line/hybrid events to present talks relevant to osgeo and open science.

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow, Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208