[OpenGeoscience] Report for OSGeo Annual General Meeting 2022

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Jul 31 23:55:57 PDT 2022

Dear Peter,
Thanks for the mail and for taking care of the report.
I think your list of activities are complete.

I just want to inform that at SUPSI I'm starting to implement research
data/software stewardship...

This could be a nice to have feature for our opengeoscience working group
for the future... We should think about;-)

Best,
Maxi