[OpenLayers-Dev] WFS-T demo

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Dec 15 11:16:31 EST 2006

WFS-T editing demo now set up in the OpenLayers Vector branch:

  http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/vector/examples/wfs-T.html

This allows you to edit features and persist them against a remote
GeoServer instance.

This is the coolest thing I've seen i na long time. And it *just works*
in IE. I think that there deserves to be a round of applause for the
entire vector editing team. I'm really pleased with all the work that
has gone into it, and I think that you're all doing a kickass job.

Scribble your name! Scribble your home! Scribble a face!

I've done practically none of this work: all of the thanks goes to
CameronShorter, camptocamp, and others who have worked their tails off
on getting this together.

Great work, guys!