[OpenLayers-Dev] GoogleMap and MouseToolbar controll

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at gmx.de
Sat Dec 16 01:02:10 EST 2006

Hi,

Are you using Japanese Windows? Could find some "todofuken" in your
source code.
We had a problem with Google Maps, too. I don't remember it was the
toolbar or something else. Google Maps was working well except with
browsers, which run under Japanese OS. It was an encoding definition
problem.
If it's the same, add this meta tag:

I hope, that helps.

Daniel