[OpenLayers-Dev] Wanted: a generic control wrapper

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 07:44:55 EST 2006

Dear Ludwig,
I like this idea for factoring out generic code into Control.js --
your demo looks cool. Would you be interested in contributing to the
OpenLayers codebase?

Check out:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute

for information on how to get this code into the project.

Thanks for your interest and input and hope to hear from you
Erik