[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector rendering status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:09:10 EST 2006

Status after the Australian shift:
1. I've renamed examples/wfs_features.html to examples/GML.html

2. I've created a Layer/GML.js class (used by the GML.html class). This
is based on the previous code in the example.

3. We can raise any issues with the Vector branch in Trac now. Chris has
created a milestone = "Vector RC1" which we can use to assign to our issues.

4. Raised ticked #395 "Remove dependancy upon Prototype.js"
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/395#preview

5. For those interested in Mapbuilder, I've updated MapPaneOL so that it
loads a GML file defined in the Context into an OpenLayers Layer/Gml object.

6. I've created an examples/GMLTasmania.html which contains a sample of
GML2 lines, polygons, and points. At the moment, only some of the lines
are displayed. Our parser needs to process all feature types.

I'm about to have dinner soon, but will be back on later tonight - in
2hrs or so.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net