[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] Navigation Toolbar using Panel inheritance

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue Apr 10 17:00:44 EDT 2007

...and the proper procedure for committing a feature/bug fix is here:
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute

Thanks for sending up your code. We are very busy at the moment
as we're in the middle of the 2.4 release cycle, and 2.4 has been a
mammouth of a release (to say the least)

If you can follow the procedure in the above wiki and get a ticket made
for your feature, we will be happy to check it out and see how it might
fit into the OL picture.

Thanks for your interest in OL and for your contribution!
Erik

ps. It's always helpful for us to see a live demo of the feature or
bug you're talking about. Especially in the case of features, when
people can see things in action, they are more likely to befriend
them.... ;-)