[OpenLayers-Dev] Firefox crashes

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Apr 14 13:45:13 EDT 2007

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 01:21:07PM -0400, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Christopher,
>
> I think this fixes it. I can now zoom in and out with no problems and I
> changed the maxfeatures: 100 and it still performed well. I'm happy with
> this and many thanks to you and the team. OL 2.4 is looking very nice
> indeed.

Hooray!

(The way I eventually discovered this is that I was using a buggy WFS
implementation that didn't limit based on bbox unless it was lowercase,
and the result was that I was getting hawaii's features in the
phillipines -- which even firefox on a mac didn't like.)

Thanks for forcing our hand on this one :)