[OpenLayers-Dev] uml class diagram

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Sat Apr 21 10:28:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm searching for an uml class diagram of the OL code. Is there anybody who
has created or wants to create such an useful diagram?

Is there any tool who can generate uml from JavaScript? Michael Mathews, a guy
who currently implements jsdoc2 [1], wrote me that the current version of
jsdoc2 can already output xml. But he didn't know if there a way to convert
xml to uml.
A first uml export might come in jsdoc2 perhaps in july or later.
Unfortunately it's to late for me, because I need it for my thesis until end
of may.  It would be great if somebody can help me.

Regards,
Emanuel

[1] http://code.google.com/p/jsdoc-2/