[OpenLayers-Dev] Exact bounding box of WMS untiled request

Ed Fialkowski edfialk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:57:09 EDT 2007

I just noticed the ratio field and was about to mention that.

It seems there is still a bit of a buffer for me though.

Here's what I do:

var bbox = new OpenLayers.Bounds(-145,25,-25,75);
map2 = new OpenLayers.Map('map2', {maxExtent: bbox, controls: [new
OpenLayers.Control.PanZoom(), new OpenLayers.Control.MouseToolbar(new
OpenLayers.Pixel(6,150))] });

var wms2 = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled( "Borders", bdr_url, {layers:
'OpenLayers', format:"image/png"});
wms2.ratio = 1;
map2.addLayer(wms2);

Then, when I view the image location, the bbox is: -162.5,10.029297,-27.5,
69.970703.

It's the same every time.
My site is at http://niceguy.wustl.edu/openlayers.  It's a visual comparison
tool for different emissions data.  Ignore the big pink image if it's there.

The bottom two images should work where you can see the image request.

Any ideas?