[OpenLayers-Dev] MouseToolbar on IE and Firefox

Antonio Volpicelli volpicelli at oato.inaf.it
Thu Apr 26 04:32:17 EDT 2007

Hi,
Yes I am starting to use NavToolbar but can I render the controls on an
outside div ( not in the map div) ?
I am looking to the OpenLayers.Panel , but it seems not ready to be used
and has some problem with IE7.
If I run the panel.html page in the examples directory , it works fine
with firefox but doesn't display nothing with IE.

Thanks

Antonio