[OpenLayers-Dev] Documentation sources and versions

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 05:43:08 EDT 2007

Thanks for the clarifications.

I probably should point out what triggered my questions. I've been
answering questions from a new user who was reading about vector
functions from JSDocs (built from the trunk), but using the 2.3 release.

It would have helped if we publish a version of JSDocs for each release,
and include version number in the docs.

The old version of JSDoc includes an option to pass in header
information into the JSDoc output. We used this feature in Mapbuilder to
pass in version information during the build process. We can probably do
something similar for OL.