[OpenLayers-Dev] KML / OWS Context support in OpenLayers

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Wed Aug 1 12:31:28 EDT 2007

Hello-

The Open Planning Project has received OGC funding to work on an
integrated KML/OWS Context implementation.  Our proposal was based on
building this support into OpenLayers.  I will be working on this over
the next few months - and look forward to collaborating with other folks
interested in the same.

Note that much of this work is about supporting a yet-to-be determined
specification that integrates KML and OWS Context (which is different
than getting support for KML 2, for example).

Tim