[OpenLayers-Dev] #873 new vector style property: graphicOpacity

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:40:27 EDT 2007

Hello dev team,

Is this new vector style property having chance to make it into trunk?
I really think this is important as people mixing external graphics
and polygons in the same vector layer don't want the same opacity to
be applied to both object types. I'm one of these people :-)

Note that I'm not asking to have this in 2.5. I actually don't care
too much whether it can go into 2.5 or not. I'd just be happy if it
can eventually go into trunk so that I don't have to maintain a
separate branch for my project.

Thoughts?

<http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/873>

--