[OpenLayers-Dev] GML examples?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Aug 26 11:36:24 EDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 08:28:43PM -0500, John Cole wrote:
> Christopher,
>   Have you tried the PostGIS AsGML function?  I'm not sure if it will work
> for you or not.  You might only get fragments out of it.

John --

Generating chunks of GML that I would use isn't too hard -- I was hoping
to find things that other people would use, so we could confirm that
those work, since (as I've discovered the hard way) GML is an extremely
flexible language.

I'm oping to find some 'real life' examples -- at least some people are
using WFS against a variety of servers, and hopefully, they have some
output that they would like to see supported. I've found that creating
my own contrived examples is not the most effective mechanism for
solving the problem in the case of GML -- I always contrive the wrong
example. :)