[OpenLayers-Dev] Multiple js api import problem

li ethan ethan919 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:26:38 EST 2007

Dear listers!
     I'm trying to using Dojo api to draw some of GUI widgets,and I got a
problem of import them with OpenLayers.
     I used these lines to import js files in the <head> :
<script type="text/javascript"src="javascript/OpenLayers-2.5/lib
/OpenLayers.js"></script>

        @import "javascript/dojo-release-1.0.1
/dijit/themes/tundra/tundra.css";
        @import "javascript/dojo-release-1.0.1/dojo/resources/dojo.css"
<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/dojo-release-1.0.1
/dojo/dojo.js"
            djConfig="parseOnLoad: true"></script>

when I first import OpenLayers.js,then dojo.js, dojo wouldn't work.And if I
import dojo.js first,then OpenLayers.js,OpenLayers wouldn't work.
It seems like the relative path has been changed when loading one of these
files.Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?Thanks in advance!