[OpenLayers-Dev] Adding css elements in javascript not working

pdecker paulad at rmi.net
Thu Dec 13 09:05:00 EST 2007

Hello,

I have tried to modify some of the css elements as shown below.  The
div.olControlMousePosition works, but the OverviewMap elements do not work.
If I  modify the OpenLayers style.css file itself, the elements work.  I am
using OpenLayer 2.5.  Thanks for any help.  -Paula

<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="../theme/default/style.css" type="text/css"
/>
		div.olControlMousePosition {
			background-color: #ffffff;
			font-size: smaller;
			font-weight: bold;
		}
		.olControlOverviewMapContainer {
			position: absolute;
			bottom: 40px;
			right: 0px;
		}
		.olControlOverviewMapMinimizeButton {
			right: 0px;
			bottom: 90px;
		}
		.olControlOverviewMapMaximizeButton {
			right: 0px;
			bottom: 90px;
		}
    <script src="./lib/OpenLayers.js"></script>