[OpenLayers-Dev] r5463 breaks tests on FF

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Dec 17 07:50:44 EST 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 10:15:57AM +0100, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Changeset r5463 breaks tests on FireFox.

It works for me on FF on OS X. I'd rather fix the test somehow,
since it was broken in Opera and occasionally in FF (due to not having
the ability to open a popup window) before. I'm assuming from the autotest
log you're on Linux: anything special about your setup?

> I don't know how to fix the problem without just reverting r5463. Any idea?

Not yet, but I will look into it if I can get it to fail: I'll give it a
try on Windows and see if I can get it to fail there.