[OpenLayers-Dev] Automated Testing

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 17 08:57:57 EST 2007

Chris, this seems like a great approach.  I'm running the tests in IE
6 right now and would like to help on fixing up Safari tests if
possible.  I have some time to put into it this week if you can use
me.  I don't want to repeat what others are doing so please let me
know what I should start with/focus on.

Paul