[OpenLayers-Dev] Commits without review (Was: #1218: Serialization doesn't wrap nodes in documents)

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Tue Dec 18 17:13:30 EST 2007

Great.  Can you try to capture some of your ideas for a new process on a
wiki page?  As I mentioned from the start, I'm eager to get a process
down that we all agree with.  I also mentioned that I think the
following three items are a recipe for disaster:

1) commits without review
2) more committers
3) frequent releases

As I said before, I'm in favor of 2 and 3.  Your message subject
suggests 1.  Since I think those three items conflict, I'm just asking
you to give some more detail on what you would like implemented.

Tim