[OpenLayers-Dev] Commits without review (Was: #1218: Serialization doesn't wrap nodes in documents)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 18 19:57:58 EST 2007

I will try to pick up some of the slack.  I don't always have a lot of
time, but when I do have time, I don't think to go looking for tickets
to review.  I will try to make this part of my work flow.

On 18-Dec-07, at 6:08 PM, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> snip ...
>
> Why aren't people reviewing? Fear of retribution from on high? Not
> enough
> time? Not enough insight into the project?
>
> snip ...

I am personally very email oriented from bugzilla days and if it isn't
in my inbox, it doesn't get attention.  Is it possible to get
automatically cc'd on all trac ticket traffic somehow?  Or perhaps
when a ticket is marked 'review', to get an email to myself or perhaps
to a list of reviewers?  This may not help others but it would help me
stay in touch with what needs to be done.

Cheers

Paul