[OpenLayers-Dev] Commits without review (Was: #1218: Serialization doesn't wrap nodes in documents)

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 03:24:29 EST 2007

Just one suggestion I would add to those proposed by Stephen.
I remember that when I started to get involved in the OpenLayers
project, periodically, IRC meeting were organized. This was the place
where developpers had a watch on all logged ticket so that they are
aware of the ticket activity / state. It was also the time to allocate
them to reviewers for example.

I think this was interesting because it let people have a better view
of what is going on trac and be aware of the ticket list even if they
are not interested in having some patches go into trunk.
Some 'forgotten' tickets may make a comeback this way.

Regards,
Pierre