[OpenLayers-Dev] [Autotest] OpenLayers Test Failure: fail 1 ok 100

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Dec 20 21:51:10 EST 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 09:44:35PM -0500, Paul Spencer wrote:
> works for me in IE6, must be caching the code but not the test?

Yep, I was just about to email and say that rdewit checked it out and
got the same result. I'm going to need to look more seriously into
clearing cache in the client more regularly, or moving the test to be
based on a single file OL. The problem is that reloading a page will
typically relod the directly referenced scripts, but the ones that we
add dynamically don't get refreshed.

There's also a "never use cache" option in The Web Dev Toolbar -- maybe
I'll give that a shot as well.

REgards,