[OpenLayers-Dev] animated zooming 1.0

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Fri Feb 2 14:10:31 EST 2007

 Emanuel,

I think the animated zooming is great!

Here is my suggestion/whish list, if I may:

 - after zooming, the best effect would be to not hide the previous
tiles immediately, which shows a blank map while new tiles are loading.
Would it be possible to slowly replace them with the new ones as they
become available?
Maybe even turn the old tiles a bit transparent to show they are old?

Regards,
Duarte Carreira