[OpenLayers-Dev] wrapping the world

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:50:31 EST 2007

Hi Dome

There is a ticket (that I just created last night, in fact) for this
problem:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/458

The only issue is that, as you mention, it is pending on a full
review of the interpretation of 'maxExtent'

We are hoping to have that review sometime in the next few
weeks -- there will be an announcement on the dev list and
the meeting will be held on IRC so please stay tuned, we
would be grateful for your input :-)

Erik