[OpenLayers-Dev] Dynamic Script Inclusion out of date for Windows IE7 and recent Safaris

Lance Dyas lancelot at inetnebr.com
Thu Jan 4 21:59:03 EST 2007

 openlayers\lib\OpenLayers.js

What I did is comment the offending code out a more rigourous fix might
be testing for version...

 for (var i = 0; i < jsfiles.length; i++) {
       /* if (/MSIE/.test(navigator.userAgent) ||
/Safari/.test(navigator.userAgent)) {
            var currentScriptTag = "<script src='" + host + jsfiles[i] +
"'></script>";
            allScriptTags += currentScriptTag;
        } else {*/
            var s = document.createElement("script");
            s.src = host + jsfiles[i];
            var h = document.getElementsByTagName("head").length ?
                       document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0] :
                       document.body;
            h.appendChild(s);
       // }