[OpenLayers-Dev] Who is interested in SLD editing?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:27:21 EDT 2007

There are a number of responders to this email, and I'm not sure
everyone received all responses, so I've collated them below.

Cameron Shorter: Sydney +11 hours
Tim Schaub: Bozeman, MT, USA - MDT -7 hours.
Steven Ottens: amsterdam, .nl GMT +1
Anthony Manfredi: Illinois, USA, GMT -5
Lorenzo Becchi: Italy/Spain GMT+1

I think this shows our time zone:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=5&day=7&year=2007&p1=240&p2=75&p3=16&p4=893

I suggest we have a kickoff meeting to kick things off.
It looks like it will be difficult to find a good slot for everyone:
I suggest this:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=5&day=8&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=75&p3=16&p4=893

Who can make this? If not, would another day be better?