[OpenLayers-Dev] [Mapbuilder-devel] Who is interested in SLD editing?

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jul 9 20:19:19 EDT 2007

I've fear Wednesday night will be a problem to me.

Is #openlayers logged somewhere?
If not, please somebody post somewhere the log. I can host logs in my
sites if needed.

Anyway I'm very interested in this thread. Andrea Cappugi, from my team,
has already started working to a prototype for the server component. We
hope to integrate it in geoServer in this next two weeks and show it to
everybody to test and comment it. We'll try to offer a little interface.
We are ready to rewrite it if it's what we'll decide all together.

whatever decision you'll take this Wednesday, I hope you'll like to
maintain compatibility with or without server support.

ciao
Lorenzo