[OpenLayers-Dev] Really Strange Error

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Jul 11 10:18:36 EDT 2007

Dear Bradley,

You will find that an email like this will probably not garner a
response since there is not much information provided on the error. It
sounds like something grave has happenned and that maybe there is not
much to explain....  but in that case (in fact, in *all* cases) the
most helpful thing you can possibly do is to send a live link.

If folks on the list can click a link and run your code in their
browsers, they can immediately not only see the output but also try
debug it. This is guaranteed to get you a faster response.

Erik