[OpenLayers-Dev] Proposal for OpenLayers.Control.Markers() [with URL]

Stefan Hansen shansen at lisasoft.com
Thu Jul 12 19:53:07 EDT 2007

Hi!

I created a ticket for the OpenLayers.Control.Markers() Andrew and I wrote:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/833

It's my first attempt to contribute to an open source project. I hope I
didn't too much wrong filling in the ticket form (filling in == leaving
fields blank). Sorry, if I did...

The code can be found in my sandbox
(http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/shansen/markerscontrol) as well as
another little example
(http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/shansen/markerscontrol/examples/controlMarkers.html).

It's not perfect yet (e.g., we still have some troubles with Opera), but
if you give us feedback, we will try to improve it.

Hopefully anyone finds our control useful!

Thanks,
stefan