[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #725: Customizing LayerSwitcher labels

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jul 13 00:38:19 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 02:38:11AM -0000, OpenLayers wrote:
> #725: Customizing LayerSwitcher labels
>  Im just thinking about this... will #109 fix this?

Yep. 109 will solve this, but this was a temporary bandaid. If i18n goes
into 2.5, then I think it's fine, but if it doesn't, we could easily
patch this short term and patch full text customization support later
on.

I'll see if I can get the ball rolling on the things that worried me
about i18n soon enough to get that support into 2.5.