[OpenLayers-Dev] bug - marker not displayed

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Mon Jul 23 10:51:47 EDT 2007

Hi Eric, this was an excellent job of making a clean patch and good
tests. I've committed your patch to trunk.

A couple of very minor notes:

 * if you make the patch file end with ".patch" instead of ".txt",
TRAC will display it with christmas colors instead of black and white
in the web interface

 * a ticket with a patch can be marked with keyword "review", which
greatly increases the chance of one of us looking at it and....
reviewing it :-)

Again, thanks a bunch for the patch :-)

Erik