[OpenLayers-Dev] A small loadingPanel

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Jul 26 10:53:45 EDT 2007

Dear Richard, Alessio, dev,

Looking back over my queue of emails, found this thread. Just wanted
to update both of you that the "loadstart", and "loadend" events now
work with the basic WMS Untiled and Grid based layers. The grid layer
also throws a "tileloaded" event and has a "numLoadingTiles" property
so that you can track progress.

If anyone is interested in using these events to make an official OL
something like that incorporated into the code.

Erik