[OpenLayers-Dev] ICLA/CCLA - Contributor License Agreements

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:27:56 EDT 2007

Hello,

First of all, I think that this is a good idea to centralize these informations.

Some monhts ago, I sent a signed CCLA for the camptocamp company by
post mail. As I can remember, some co-workers of mine were listed. I
think they are missing in your list.

Frédéric Junod is already in the ICLAs. He should also be in the
Camptocamp list.
Eric Lemoine (elemoine) is missing.

If you didn't receive the CCLA form, just tell me.

Regards.