[OpenLayers-Dev] A generic button class:

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Mon Jul 30 10:23:33 EDT 2007

I don't take offense at much.

As for advocating its inclusion?  If it's of use, use it.  You should
have my paperwork on file.

If it's not of use, well, I'd assume then that people have some other
way of tying application-specific behavior to panel buttons.  And if one
of those ways is cleaner and simpler than my little control, I'd very
much like to know what they are.