[OpenLayers-Dev] Intergeo 2007

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Tue Jul 31 12:56:18 EDT 2007

Hi Erik,

there are 2 possibilities to present OL at the Intergeo in Leipzig:

1.) a booth with one or two computers to demonstrate some OL examples
and talks with interested visitors. It's not a workshop!

2.) a 15 minutes presentation at the "OS Park Forum" - My idea: only
a live demo what you can do with OL; few technical infos, because the
Intergeo is a user exhibition (and it's not focused on developer).

I whould like to do both! And it's not a problem that you are all in
Victoria. That doesn't matter. I will do it alone!
Yes, Erik, perhaps we can share some promotional videos or
presentation slides of OL. That would be great! Let me know what you
will present in Victoria. Thanks.

Regards,
Emanuel