[OpenLayers-Dev] Browser History Support

John R. Frank john.frank at metacarta.com
Wed Jun 6 08:11:55 EDT 2007

Hi Erik,

Great research --- thanks for the links.  (Yeah on the "whoa nelly"!)

While I don't personally use (or much like) Safari, I have done enough
presentations and tutorials with people that do, that I believe apps that
do not support Safari hurt themselves in the marketplace --- especially
because most of people who have looked at me with indignation for
suggesting FireFox over Safari have been large-cranium big thinkers
working on world-changing projects.

John