[OpenLayers-Dev] moving OL to a scheduled release cycle

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 7 08:31:31 EDT 2007

Schuyler,

I'm a big fan of release-early-release-often but it seems to me that
this may be a bit aggressive.  It has the advantage of pushing out
stable releases very quickly but I think it has a lot of overhead.
Most projects I'm familiar with have a 6 month cycle, and even that
is difficult to stick with.

I think I would prefer longer cycles, perhaps 3-4 months rather than 2?

Paul