[OpenLayers-Dev] moving OL to a scheduled release cycle

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Thu Jun 7 09:37:05 EDT 2007

Schuyler,
  I like the small, fast cycle.  The next feature I'm looking forward too is
the animated pan/zoom.  Development on OL is extremely active and appears to
always have been, so attempting to keep someone else's sandbox up to date or
even our own copy up to date is challenging.  Having new feature/fixes
regularly move into the trunk really aids me.

  A schedule would allow me to plan on which feature set I could safely
develop on.  For a time, I was wondering if 2.4 was going to be ready for my
release or not :-)

John