[OpenLayers-Dev] change size of image that represent a layer when applies a zoom

John R. Frank john.frank at metacarta.com
Wed Jun 13 11:25:56 EDT 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Victor Herrero Cazurro wrote:
> I'm new with OpenLayer, and i'd like to know like change the size of
> image that compose a layer when applies a zoom.

Victor,

If you want to change the size of the image tiles loaded by layers with
direct access to the image server, then you might find the "tileSize"
option useful.  You can see it in use here:

http://svn.openlayers.org/trunk/openlayers/examples/wrapDateLine.html

If you want to change the size of the map displayed in the page, then you
probably want to play with the CSS of the DIV that you pass to the new
OpenLayers.Map('divID') call.

John