[OpenLayers-Dev] change size of image that represent a layer when applies a

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Jun 14 21:41:27 EDT 2007

So Victor and I swapped a few emails and basically, he has a WMS layer
with symbols and city names. He wants the the city names and symbols
to get larger the further in we zoom.

For example, when you are viewing the whole continent, the labels should
not be readable. But when you zoom in closer they do become readable.

I'm not sure how exactly to answer this problem, so I'm sending it back
to the list. :-)

Erik