[OpenLayers-Dev] Natural Docs

Tim Schaub noreply at geocartic.com
Wed Jun 20 19:48:47 EDT 2007

Hey-

Erik Uzureau wrote:
> Tim can you make a ticket for this? I havent had the time to really
> review it but it sounds like everyone is in favor, and just a brief
> look at what you've done so far is *very* convincing :-)

See ticket #773 [1].

If anybody with commit access wants to work on changing the comment
style to work with Natural Docs, see the page I've put up for
OpenLayers/Natural Docs conventions [2].  Of course, reading the Natural
Docs documentation itself is also helpful [3].

This is only very partial documentation right now [4], but I think we
can make it real nice.

Tim

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/773

[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/NaturalDocs