[OpenLayers-Dev] animated zooming 1.4

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:35:41 EST 2007

Really excellent work and I appologise for focusing on a very minor
bug/feature rather than gushing over the great work you have done.

I've noticed that if I double click on the map that I can zoom in.
Initially I get a granulated image while the tiles are refreshed, then
the map becomes crisp again when the maps are refreshed. So far so good.

However, while the map is in the granulated state and the new images are
being retrieved, the navigation tools don't work. It would be great if
they did.