[OpenLayers-Dev] quick summary

Schuyler Erle sderle at metacarta.com
Thu Mar 8 16:31:10 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 20:54 +0100, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> This is for sure something that a lot of people have been waiting for.
>
> Thanks everyone, including the people doing this hacking marathon!
>
> I look forward to start using this new vector stuff.

Naturally, it's been the efforts of Cameron, Bertil, Pierre, and
everyone else that has even made the idea of vector integration possible
in the first place, for which I am truly grateful.

I would also, though, like to acknowledge the contributions of John
Frank and of MetaCarta, who have provided the financial support and the
infrastructure to make this hackathon possible. It's been pretty
awesome...

SDE