[OpenLayers-Dev] CSS support

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:00:00 EDT 2007

I'm pretty gun shy when it comes to CSS. I've seen a number of attempts
to use CSS which worked on one browser, but not on another, or caused
funny things to happen when you create a small or big window, or ...

Consequently, I think the CSS expertise amongst developers is a lot
lower than Javascript expertise and I think we should be wary of asking
developers to use CSS.

This is unfortunate because the vision of CSS is great. I just think we
need to be careful where we apply it.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au