[OpenLayers-Dev] List of Layers

Lance Dyas lancelot at inetnebr.com
Thu Mar 15 21:21:39 EDT 2007

TNTmap has a builder component which comes as webapp, hta and dashboard
widget
It does the get capabilities and can help generate Open Layers /
GoogleMaps / Google Earth as well as its own Viewer ... though
the latter will eventually be replaced by an OpenLayers derivation.

The web application uses a perl script to handle cross domain
communication but the hta and widget work directly(except for the Google
Earth KML Reflection)

http://www.microimages.com/tntmap