[OpenLayers-Dev] VML.js - unspecified error

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Mon Mar 19 13:53:03 EDT 2007

I'm taking a first look at the new Vector stuff, and I'm not getting
very far.

In Renderer/VML.js, is the function supported:

    /**
     * @returns Whether or not the browser supports the VML renderer
     * @type Boolean
     */
    supported: function() {
        var supported = document.namespaces;
        return supported;
    },

This is throwing an "htmlfile: Unspecified error" on the
"document.namespaces".

Using Visual Studio 2005, with it's ASP.NET Development Server, and IE
6.  In this environment, document doesn't have a "namespaces" element.