[OpenLayers-Dev] WMC

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Nov 12 10:32:18 EST 2007

Hi Gianni,
status of OWS Context is related to OLON development.
There is enough code not to let you start from scratch and I guess you
could be interested to participate.

the sandbox is
http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/context/

the examples I'm working on are:

WMC
http://www.ominiverdi.org/openlayers/context/examples/context-wmc.html

OWC (OWS Context)
http://www.ominiverdi.org/openlayers/context/examples/context-owc.html

import for WMC should work. Not all cases are considerate. Export,
should be rudimentary.

Import for OWC is in definition due to the help Tom Kralidis from OGC is
giving us to extend version 0.2.1
Export is not yet implemented
Anyway WMS layers are already supported, as for WMC, while we are facing
some problems with WFS (FeatureType). es:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/openlayers/context/examples/context-owc2.html

to understand OLON, have a look at olon.html example made by Tim.

if you want to plug in, you are welcome.
in this case take your time to have a look at the code and don't
hesitate to ask.

ciao
Lorenzo