[OpenLayers-Dev] Paid help needed again

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:16:54 EST 2007

Joe,
As a programmer, you may find support offered on email lists and IRC
chat sufficient for your needs.

However, if you are looking for something more, you may want to contact
my employer, Lisasoft. We offer support for a suite of Geospatial Open
Source Software, and have a number of developers who have worked with
both Openlayers nad Mapserver.

More details at:

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.