[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS GetCapabilities Requst

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 26 15:23:24 EST 2007

It should also be pointed out that there are application frameworks that
already implement support for this sort of thing and use OpenLayers as
the mapping API, such as MapBuilder
(http://communitymapbuilder.osgeo.org/) and there are a few others.  I
may be wrong but OpenLayers was originally intended to be an API for
frameworks like these to use, and it is very good at that.

Mike